BuyOwner.com / Realty scam!
The salesperson from Buyowner.com in Chicago came to our house and specifically told us that if our house was priced right, people would VIEW our home on the website and of those views 2% would call or email us regarding our home. The salesperson promised that our house would sell based on a comparative market analysis. He convinced us that the best way for us to sell our home would be to purchase the $4000.00 plan and pay it over time on our credit card. I asked him several times, how successful is buyowner and he assured me my house would sell. My house is properly priced. I did heavy research on this before establishing a listing price. It has been 5 weeks, with 330 views and one call. I have read other complaints on my3cents.com. They have experienced the same issues as I have. Buyowner.com basically falsely advertised. They had promised me that I would save a lot of money in commission if I went with them and assured me that my house would sell at a reasonable price. When I called to ask for my money back, they refused and weren't effected by the false statements the salesperson made. I ended up LOSING the $4000 because my house never sold. The neighbors across the street also lost a significant amount of money because their house didn't sell through Buyowner.com either. They need to be stopped.
More BuyOwner.com Complaints & Reviews
- BuyOwner.com - Buy Owner is a total scam and rip off! 
- BuyOwner.com - Buy Owner is a terrible scam! Please do not use this corrupt company! 
- BuyOwner.com - Deceptive sales tactics 
- BuyOwner.com - Big scam! 
- BuyOwner.com - Buyer beware! 
- BuyOwner.com / Acquisition - Terrible company
- BuyOwner.com - I AM A TOTALLY SATISFIED BUY OWNER CUSTOMER 
- BuyOwner.com - Seller's making home buying difficult. 
- www.BuyOwner.com - Complete liars and scam artists 
- BuyOwner.com - Totally useless company!