Buykudbad customer service

I ordered a dress that did not appear like the image on the website and when I tried to return the item, they made it impossible to return and refund. I went to their website where they reference a form that needs to be filled out which does not exist and when I contacted them via messenger they told me the dress I had was the correct dress, andI showed them a screen shot from their site which clearly shows 7 images of a dress on a model and one on a hanger and the one on a hanger is a different dress. Sleeves are different. Anyway, they are nonresponsive, not enclosing even a shipping label to facilitate a return or option for refund. Horrible customer service I am stuck with a dress I'll never wear and I'm out $78.

Buykud

Le
May 08, 2017

Comments

• Ed
      May 08, 2017

I order never got to my address. I tried to get someone in customer service. Could not every one to answer. My I D.is 590237144b3fc40136011d56 a bracket. Now the other one is59023c60f6d957a89210e20 a watch gold and a pair of Oxford shoes Brown size 10 46.20.lost in the mail my address is same 2155 56th Street. Dallas Texas 75241 .my email said it be Delivery April [protected]. Ok where is it lve paid 46.20 paid in full.