Buy Rite Auto Sales / Alex Ulitsky is Unethical & Unprofessional

1 908 NE 4th Ave. Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 954-937-8271

This man claims to sell Classic Cars, but it appears he will sell ANYTHING out of his business. I did not find the car I was interested in at his business, so he asked me if I wanted to buy a Rolex watch, and asked if I needed any "Pills". I have no idea what he was refering to as far as pills and did not ask. He was asking 15, 500 for the watch and it appeared to be a fine piece. I was interested because I am somewhat familar with Rolex, so I told him I needed to have it looked at to verify that it is not a fake. He suddenly became extremely angry and hostile toward me, and told me to get the F out of his business. He acted like he was reaching for a gun with his hand in his pocket. This man or boy is unstable, immature and NOT professional at all. Obviously the watch was fake and he tryed to rip me off. Stay away from this silly man. I think he watches too much TV. He nothing but a punk with an attitude trying to look like some kind of tough guy. All I can say is he's lucky he didn't lay his hands on me. How he stays in business is beyond me. Plus, all of the so called "Classic Cars" are not original at all. No parts match up and the overall condition of the cars are poor to fair. If you are looking for something truly original, and an HONEST person to deal with stay away from this place.

Sa
Feb 4, 2013

Comments

• Ji
      2nd of Apr, 2013

COMPLETELY AGREE! He sold me a lemon approx. two years ago that had a faulty transmission. One month later the transmission locked up on me while driving with my family on interstate 95 almost causing me to crash. My mechanic detected the problem but only after removing half the engine. I bought this to his attention and he laughed at me and casually walked away saying " F you, you bought is sucker". He is extremely rude and unprofessional to deal with. Also he does not restore the cars properly. He basically sprays heavy paint over rust and scratches. This man is a complete rip-off artist and should not be in business deceiving people like this.
    BUYER BEWARE to say the least!!

• Ry
      23rd of Apr, 2018

Detailed Explanation of Complaint
    I purchased this vehicle with it being stated that it was full operation and no issues. No damage to vehicle and was fully function able. After taking truck off trailer we tried to drive through the neighborhood. Instantly I noticed that the steering was off center a good bit and there was almost no horsepower in the vehicle. I started looking at the vehicle and quickly discovered some serious issues. I have spoken with several mechanics and they have highlighted the same concerns. The vehicle is not able to be driven due to the damage and they estimates are based on over the phone discussions and minimum fees.
    1. Wrap has several points of damage. The entire wrap since it is custom must be replaced. Minimum $7500
    2. Fiberglass damage. There are several points of damage in the fiberglass around wheel wells and body. Estimated $5000
    3. Florida required emissions system is removed. They have cut the emissions systems out of the truck and put just a straight exhaust pipe in and muffler. By law you can't have this. Also he sent me a form filled out by him stating that the emissions system is in place and working on the vehicle. It is gone.
    4. Turbo - Turbo is generating maybe 8PSI. It should be closer to 50. Appears that the air filter is completely blocked and caused the turbo not to spin and overheated and burnt the turbo out. This is $3500 with labor minimum fee.
    5. Most critical issue is the structural damage. Vehicle stabilizer bracket that attaches to frame is destroyed. it was broke from vehicle (so obviously they hit something hard) and broke it off. They welded it back to the frame and re attached. If you do this you will weaken the frame and bracket and if you hit a large bump like pot hole it can break off again. if that happens there is a high chance of death. Estimate repair cost are $12, 000.00
    There could be more issues with the vehicle but I can't take it anywhere to look at. I am questioning the actual miles on the vehicle based on Air filter damage and over all state of vehicle. I fear that the miles are not correct in vehicle.

• St
      19th of Nov, 2018

Ditto. This guy is a complete fraudster.

I purchased what he advertised as a 2008 Jeep Rubicon. He delivered it to me in Texas. It wasn't a Rubicon...it wasn't even a 4 wheel drive. When I contacted hi he was completely unprofessional. He said he sold me a Wrangler and I should have read the fine print. The ad clearly said Rubicon as did the huge red RUBICON on the hood.

If either of you want to go in with me to hire an attorney, I have one on stand-by.

daredevilsneelock@gmail.com