Buy As You View / Service

1 Kingsway Buildings Bridgend Industrial EstateBridgend Wales Mid Glamorgan, United Kingdom Review updated:

I've been a customer for nearly two years and have never missed a payment. When I became a customer I used to call the office and pay by debit card on my payment day (Friday ) every week without fail, I would pay a little bit over the required amount. Even though my payments were on time I would get cut off and hav no service Friday night through Monday morning. When I called and complained I would only get a sorry and it won't happen again but sure enough I'll be calling again the next Monday morning as they will have cut me off again. I once came home to find a card pushed through the door threatening me with arrest by the police for allegedly interfering with their meter. I'm still waiting for their response to my call about this issue. I wrote to them in 13/10/2015 requesting insurance cover be taken off as I have home insurance no response. I have made several email and phone complaints no response. Just sick, sick to the back of my teeth with these people. Very much regret ever associating myself with them. Swindlers!

Re
Jan 17, 2016

Comments

• Cu
      26th of Jan, 2016

Dear Customer,

I am sorry to hear that your are unhappy with the service you have received from us, and please can we re-assure you that all of your concerns will be fully Investigated.

With regards to your meter, If you have made your weekly payment, you should not experience an interruption in your viewing - it sounds like this may have been caused by a connectivity or signal issue with the SIM card that is located in the meter. In order to rectify this, we have now made a change to our meter process for all customers, which means that your meter will remain in constant viewing mode. As long as you continue to make your payment on time, your meter will never be restricted.

We are keen to further investigate the other concerns you have mentioned around the calling card, and will also be able to remove your equipment protection cover, as long as you can provide us with a copy of your home insurance policy. In order to rectify these as soon as possible, please could you send us a email via customer.services@bayv.co.uk with your details or call our Customer Service team on 0333 777 3208. Our opening hours are Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 8am-4pm.

Kind Regards