Busuu Ltd. / busuu.com takes payment from my credit card without my permission!!

I have bought 3 months premium membership at 26.02.2018. During payment, I entered my credit card information. My membership is expired at the end of 26.05.2018 . I saw that busuu.com took money from my credit card without my info and wish and renewed my membership. How a company is able to keep my credit card information and take money without my permission? I am not asked to renew about this membership on the site. I didn't confirm anything about renewal. I didn't confirm money amount. I am not given any information when buying membership about "BUSUU.COM WILL TAKE MONEY WHENEVER THEY WANT"
I have written busuu.com support many times. I am not responded for 4 days. Taking money from my credit card is obviously violation to my rights. I don't accept that!! Shame on busuu.com terrible, awful business style, shame on customer care and support services. I will never ever buy membership and warn people around me about this.
I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND CANCELLATION OF THIS MEMBERSHIP!!

Ab