Burlingtons BoutiqueMake up

I bought a voucher for a 2 hour make up lesson which was booked on the 1st June at 3pm. We did not start for at least 5 minutes to allow the make-up artist Yasmina to set up whatever she needed to. She only showed me one look, kept running out of the session for various reasons and making personal comments about me which was uncalled for. Throughout she was not intersted in giving me a make up lesson which I had paid for, she gave me hard-sell on the make up. She would not even tell me what colour of foundation or lipstick she was using - she just said 'that is not your colour, this is your colour'. Instead of lasting 2 hours it lasted 45 minutes after which we sat in silence after she had asked which products I was going to buy. I was pressurised into buying a foundation for £28.50. Normally if you book a make up lesson in any department store the cost of the lesson is redeemable against the purchase of a product, but not here. When I got home I was not even sure that it was the right colour and the packaging showed that it was full of parabens and there was not even any SPF in the product, so I did not use it.

I returned on the 15th June to return the product as it was in mint condition and unused. I was told to come back the next day as there was no manager to do the refund. So I came back on the 16th June and saw the manager. This time the excuse was that there was no supervisor's card for the card machine so they were unable to give me a refund on my card. He wanted me to come back again for a third time when the card is available.
This is not acceptable. He should have just given me a refund in cash.

To resolve my complaint I expect the following:
1. A full refund of £28.50 for the foundation - I paid for a make-up lesson and should not have been given hard-sell on products.
2. A full refund of £9 for the make-up lesson - it did not last half as long as it should and was very unsatisfactory.
3. In view of the time and money I have had to spend travelling back and forth to get a refund for the foundation there should be a reimbursement of £20 to cover my costs.
Therefore I expect a total reimbursement of £57.50 to be given.

Me