Burgess Seed & Plant Co / do not order from this company at all

1 Bloomington, IL, United States Review updated:

I ordered some plants before mid April 2018 thinking I would receive them in 2-3 weeks based on what the website said. My credit card was charged by Burgess the day I ordered. Three weeks went by and I still didn't receive my order. So, I sent them an email. No one responded. I called them to find out the status and they didn't give me a shipping date at all other than it might be shipped next week but they said to check my email. More than a week after I called them, I still hadn't received my order. So, I called them again and they said they were still processing orders from April 11-12. I asked them to cancel my order because the planting season is almost over. They said all cancelled orders must be in writing and they gave me their email address. I asked if they are going to refund my credit card if I cancel by email since my credit card has been charged. They said they don't know when it will be refunded. So, that makes me angry because they charged my credit card right away as soon as I ordered but they won't refund the card right away. Anyway, I will try to cancel my order and hopefully, I will get the refund right away.

For all of you thinking to order from them, do not order from them.

Jo
May 17, 2018

Comments

30th of May, 2018

I just had identical experience. I ordered stuff on May 3rd, 2018. Four weeks later nothing. When I called them they told me that order was not even processed. They charged my credit card on May 6th, 2018. I asked them to cancel order. I will have to file dispute with credit card. Terrible company.