Burger King / bad attitude and terrible customer service
I just went by Burger King (store #2167 in Apopka, FL) on 07/15/08 at 12:30 p.m. and received the worst attitude from a drive-thru employee! I pulled up to the kiosk to place my order, but hadn't quite made up my mind. When the employee asked for my order I replied, "Just a moment, please." Next I was informed that there is a menu posted before the kiosk and I should decide before pulling up. Now, I wasn't holding anyone up. There was no one behind me and one car in front of me. I was a little annoyed so I just said, "Whatever" and proceeded to give my order. The rude person told me, "Ain't no whatever, baby. I'm just telling you how it is." Baby!?!?! I can't believe that a manager/owner would allow this kind of attitude from its employees! I will be taking my business elsewhere. Burger King has lost another customer.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - Drive thru and customer service
- Burger King - Burger King Little Falls, NJ on Rt 46
- Burger King - Called the cops 
- Burger King - Chicken Sandwich, Whopper Order 
- Burger King - drive thur messed up and then forgot about me.