Burger King / bad attitude and terrible customer service

1 488 E. Main StreetApopka, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 407-889-2534

I just went by Burger King (store #2167 in Apopka, FL) on 07/15/08 at 12:30 p.m. and received the worst attitude from a drive-thru employee! I pulled up to the kiosk to place my order, but hadn't quite made up my mind. When the employee asked for my order I replied, "Just a moment, please." Next I was informed that there is a menu posted before the kiosk and I should decide before pulling up. Now, I wasn't holding anyone up. There was no one behind me and one car in front of me. I was a little annoyed so I just said, "Whatever" and proceeded to give my order. The rude person told me, "Ain't no whatever, baby. I'm just telling you how it is." Baby!?!?! I can't believe that a manager/owner would allow this kind of attitude from its employees! I will be taking my business elsewhere. Burger King has lost another customer.

Lr

Comments

• Ji
      16th of Aug, 2008

It's called "Fast Food" for a reason. If you haven't made up
    your mind go inside and read the board. By the time you get to the counter I guarantee you will have had plenty
    of time to decide. When you go through "drive through"
    be courteous to those of us behind you that want to get
    on with our business.

• Li
      12th of Aug, 2009

I used to work in a coffee shop with a drive thru and that annoyed me so much! Someone pulls up to the speaker and there's a ding. You greet them and they said, "Hang on a moment." You wait...and wait...and wait...all this time you can clearly hear their vehicle running and the sounds of outside with are amplified through the speaker. Eventually they decide that they've wasted enough of your time and order. It's ridiculous. Make up your mind beforehand...that's why the menu is posted BEFORE the speaker.

• Yo
      7th of Jul, 2013

This place in Apopka is a joke, I was in the Drive thur today for 25 min.A Drive thur is quick but not this one stay away.