Budget Van Lines / Binding Estimate

1 244 Fifth Avenue , NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-611-6001

Binding Estimate was given by Budget Van Lines and it was woefully inadequate based on the moving company they sent to pick up the goods. This according to G&G Moving & Storage and/or G&G Best Transportation located at 1409 Kuehner Drive, Ste. 146, Simi Valle, CA 93063. Phone number [protected]. G&G basically was going to hold the goods hostage until I came up with more than double the original Binding Estimate from Budget Van Lines. Budget Van Lines did nothing but tell us they were going to contact G&G to have the truck weighed again when they got to our destination. This did not happen. Do to Budget Van Lines estimate we were unable to have a very happy Christmas because we had no money.

Comments

• Ga
      29th of Jun, 2011

They did the same to me, they quoted me one price and they subcontracted with a company that charged me double everytime i call budget van lines they put me on hold and hang up, they did it 4 times. When the truck delivered my goods it was damaged. Unless i paid them double the charge they were going to take my stuff hostage and charge me storage. My email is [protected]@comcast.net lets gather as many people as possible and sue that SOB!