Budget Suites of America / internet service
$5./wk for internet service doesn't seem like much. Other area hotels charge $5. per stay, or include it free. The free service at Starbucks, down the street is faster. The service here at Budget Suites of America in North Phoenix is horrible. Page loads take several minutes and 8 out of 10 times TIME OUT! Some times it takes me a half an hour just to pull up my email, or just get to google's search page!! With the proliferation of laptop computers, it is estimated that this hotel location takes in a few thousand dollars a month for internet service. And yet they provide to cheapest level of service available from the local cable company. That seems very greedy and thoughtless. This is the worst internet service I've had, ever. Worse than dial-up. With most web pages filled with flash elements these days, old hardware and service that was once adequate is now obsolete and poorly inadequate. Shame on you, Robert "Buck Rogers" Bigelow. Wise-up and do the right thing. Increase the bandwidth of your internet service here. Taking in so much money and providing so little in return seems quite greedy and selfish. Perhaps you are unaware. I dare you to come here with your own laptop and work for a day on this garbage service. You would be amazed. I hope. PS: It took me almost an hour to post this complaint!!!
More Budget Suites of America Complaints & Reviews
- Budget Suites - awful overall 
- Budget Suites - cruel manager 
- Budget Suites - stealing deposits 
- Budget Suites - living in the ghetto 
- Budget Suites - beware of this facility
- Budget Suites of America - deposit return
- Budget Suites of America - management/crystal/security
- Budget Suites of America - management
- Budget Suites of America - my deposit
- Budget Suites of America - complaint about maintenance man.