Budget Suites / living in the ghetto

1 7880 Fredricksburg Rd, San Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:

If you are a decent respectable family with children I recommend you stay away from this place. I moved here several months ago and the first thing I noticed were the weird people living in these apartments. Its really scary and not to mention the bullies that pick on your kids and have no respect for the parents. My children were picked on by a group of black and hispanic kids that stand outside waiting for the school bus. They obviously have zero respect for adults and you can hear them cussing and running around all afternoon and If you complain they will stare you down the next time they see you. It seems like the ghetto with all the gangster wanna be's running around the apartment complex without adult supervision. Take my advise and look elsewhere!!!

Comments

• Ri
      14th of Dec, 2015

Yes, this pretty much mirrors my experience. I am a widow and my daughter is on her own, I didn't have any kids there and thank heavens for that. There are young children, very young, standing around smoking and trashing the place. I also found it pretty scary with lots of really weird people.
    I also got ripped off on the deposits, including a $150.00 dog deposit. My dog was a highly trained she chews nothing but dog food. She is sup chill and disturbed nothing. I too cleaned the room really well, even leaving the shower curtain I had just bought since the one provided was ripped and water leaked on floor every shower. They keep saving they are sending my deposit, but it is lies and more lies. It has been 2 months now.
    Save yourself the trouble. This place is HORRID!!!