Budget Savers / acess to my credit card account /how? didn't give them it!

self/angela dick
114 bolzano ct
Phone: n/a
rescived call stating I am being offered $40 gas card free, 30 day membership to budget savers magizines w/coupons told them I'm not giving account info to them.They said thats fine, just cost $1 to send out.I asked how you going to get that dollar, they said thru my credit card.asked how they have my card number, they said they just have last 4 digits to it, budget savers has the access to use the card. I want this co. shut down, how dare they have access to my account info. Pay Pal is the only one that does have acess to it.How do I take care of this ?

N  22nd of Jul, 2009 by
i want my money back.. i never agreed to 40$ a month and i never recieved ANYTHINGGG..
call them and tell them to STOP TAKING MONEY OUT
And i had to get there number from my bank cause they DO NOT have it posted anywhere on there website
N  31st of Mar, 2011 by
The best way to fix this i think would be to send a certified letter and an email stating that you want to cancel memebership with this company and other associated companies. Then there is the fact that they are still withdrawing money from your account so figured out which card they are gaining access through and get that card hot carded and replaced. If unsure of the card just replace all cards or get new account with the bank.