Budget Savers / money taken out of account

LA, United States Review updated:
I have never had any problems purchasing items over the internet before, so you would think I wouldn't have a problem. I bought Acaiberry. All I had to do was pay for shipping, so I bought the item. Within a few days I receive a phone call from Budger savers saying I had 5 days to cancel or my account would be charged. I called on a friday to cancel, she said mam, you aren't even in the system yet, you have 30 days to cancel. Well, by Monday, my card was charged 28.00, for something, then 1.00 for something else, then 1.98 and so on. I'm going to call the bank and cancel my card number so no further charges will be charged. I didn't give these people permission to charge anything on my account and the women told me I had 30 days to cancel. It makes my stomach turn to think that people can do this and get away with it. The only thing I think I can do is call my bank.

Comments

Pa
  29th of Oct, 2008
these companys sell your debt card # to other co. and you get bogus deductionsn from places in cal.for cd's you didn't order and they just keep coming, one withdraw after anothercompanys like these promising 40.00 in free gas(beleave me nothing is free)these crooks have stolen over 250.00 from my acc.I.ve had to eather close some accounts, and keep a minimum of 5.00 in others the banks are no help at all almost like there in on it!!!how do these crooks keep getting away with this and WHY is it nothing has been done to stop this I will NEVER BUY ANYTHING ON LINE AGAIN EVER now legit co.won't get any of my or a lot of other peoples busness Some honest co. should file a class action lawsuitlike yahoo and other providers re using there service to steel from honest people enough is enough pburden 13949 frankfort detroit MI.48213