Budget Savers / unauthorized withdrawal from my checking account

1 Same as aboveI dont know their location, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-475-1942

I printed out my bank statement and, much to my dismay, noticed a company called Budget Savers was skimming 24.95 off of my checking account on a mnthly. basis. Of course, I have received NOTHING from this company and am even unsure of what they do other than embezzle money from struggling people like myself. I have NO IDEA how they obtained my card info either. I immediately called their toll-free # and could reach no one because it was the weekend. I then contacted my bank and placed an immedite stop on my ATM card and requested complaint/reimbursement forms for three months worth of bank withdrawals: my bank is great at handling these matters. Today-Monday- called BS (ironic?) again and spoke with a supervisor who claimed I would have to fill out a "request for refund" form albeit I was DEMANDING I get my money back, ie I didn't get far. When I threatened to contact the BBB, the sup. warned me that taking such action would prolong, or even deny me a refund despite the fact she could not answer what exactly the company did OR how my credit card # was obtained: she evaded any and all of my questions. This company is DEFINITELY a SCAM and I have read on the complaint sites that they allegedly offer grocery coupons and/or gas cards but I have received NOTHING other than a lot of grief and waste of my valuable time trying to get my money back from these jerks. BEWARE OF BUDGET SAVERS AND IF YOU HAVE ONLINE BANKING BE SURE AND CHECK YOUR STATEMENTS MONTHLY BECAUSE MANY/MOST BANKS CAN ONLY REIMBURSE BACK TO A PARTICULAR DATE, IE THREE MONTHS-DEPENDING!

Comments

24th of Feb, 2010

Budget Savers is a scam. Their service providers are PROVELL INC. P.O.BOX 5265, Hopkins, MN 55343-2265..Maybe they can help you since budget savers refuses..I wish you good luck. These people need to be stopped!!!