Budget Savers / withdrawing money from my checking without authorization
i do not know what these people offer, they wanted to send me some info, which they did not do, and now they are taking money out of my checking. i want it to stop. now. whatever or whoever they are, they are fraudulent.
when you call the phone number, on a saturday AM, they only offer the program.stop website to contact them.
enough already. i will report them to better business and whoever else out there i can find. i did not give them my checking account or any personal info. add this to your long list of phonies out there.
More Budget Savers Complaints & Reviews
- Budget Savers - Contact Info 
- Budget Savers - Unable to use service that was paid for 
- Budget Savers - phone scam 
- Budget Savers - Fraudulent Phone Calls 
- Budget Savers - Subsciption Cancellation 
- Budget Savers - Unauthorized Subscription Ordered
- Budget Savers - Did not cancel when requested 
- Budget Savers - have never received the packet they were supposed to send
- Budget Savers - No Knowledge before hand of charge
- Budget Savers - Unauthorized Charges from bank account