Bsnl / Land Phone Connection / Poor service!

I gave application to keep my telephone in safe custody. In the application form as contact no i gave another phone number. The put the contact no phone as safe custody. I contacted the office several times. they are not correcting. I lost my money and connection to the contact no also.

Beware!

Ja

Comments

Ab
  25th of Mar, 2008

Sir,
I am Kerala, Trivandrum and now I am working in Doha.Please send me details about the Land phone under self custody for a year. Please furnish me details about the rate to keep the Land phone - under safe custody for one year and also inform me the Charge/ rate immediately.

With thanks,

ABDUL LATIFF.SH,
+974 6887138.

Su
  22nd of Apr, 2008

I AM SERVING IN THE ARMY AND PRESENTLY POSTED WITH A STRIKE CORPS (.) MY LAND PHONE 0473 428 2662 UNDER JURISDICTION OF DIVISIONAL EXECUTIVE ENGINEER KADAMPANAD IS NON FUNCTIONAL SINCE 13 FEB 2008 (.) SEVERAL COMPLAINTS BY MY FAMILY ON DAILY BASIS AND PERSONAL VISIT DURING MY 10 DAYS CASUAL LEAVE (THREE TIMES) WITH DIVISIONAL EXECUTIVE ENGINEER KADAMPANAD COMMA NO REPEAT NO ACTION SO FAR (.) BEING ONLY MEANS OF COMMUNICATION WITH FAMILY REQUEST TAKE NECESSARY ACTION TO RESTORE TELEPHONE IMMEDIATELY (.) INTIMATED FROM HOME THAT MINIMUM TELE RENTAL CHARGE FROM 01 FEB 08 TO 31 MAR 08 RECEIVED AND BEING PAID (.) REQUEST DIRECT CONCERNED AUTHORITIES TO EXEMPT FROM PAYING RENT BILL FOR THE PERIOD FROM 13 FEB 2008 TO TILL RESTORATION OF PHONE (.) EARLY REPLY/ACTION REQUESTED.

Ks
  22nd of Nov, 2008

Dear Sir,

My relative is having BSNL Land NUMBER. Now on 16.10.2008 he has expired due to heart attack. We have come to know that the accidental insurance scheme is applicbale for land line owner of Rs.50, 000.00.

Please let me know that weather DEATH DUE TO HEART ATTACH will come under this scheme or not.?

If eligibel, plesase let us know the procedure in details for further action.

Thanking you,

G.NITYANANDAM
DATE : 22.11.2008

Su
  28th of Aug, 2013

sir njane sujith oer pravasiyane kadampanade bsnl parithiyil paramala subitha bhavanathil ore new conection tharanayi aplicaction thannite 5 masam kaziju eanikke net upayogikunnathinayi conection thanne sagayikanam