Bsnl Indore / Landline phone not working

1 India Review updated:

I am having residential telephone number [protected] which is not working for last 20 days. I have registered complaint on 198 local automatic complaint number, but till date i.e. 20.12.2010, no one has taken note of the complaint so far. As I am having broadband also in the same phone, the internet is also not working. Please arrange to repair my telephone immediately. IT IS VERY URGENT PLEASE.

Comments

• Pr
      23rd of Apr, 2011

My telephone No. 0731- 2541822 is not working since 27/03/2011.

Complaint registration No. --1002217965 dated 27/03/2011 -- Complaint attended by but fault was not rectified.

Complaint registration No. –1002271249 dated 03/04/2011 -- Complaint not attended (Set dead some time very noisy can’t use for incoming /outgoing calls)

Repeated follow up on every alternate day.

Also contacted JTO – 09425047888, STO – 09425904901

After 23 days both the officials suggested to disconnect existing no. and apply for fresh WLL connection.

This clearly reflect non professional attitude of your officials and BSNL is not competent to provide good services to it’s client. It would not be wrong if I say BSNL don’t care about the grievances of it’s customer.
    Thanks & Regards
    Prakash M.Neema

• Vi
      7th of Sep, 2012

It is to report that billing section is not doing it's duty carefully.It is failing to reconcile the amount which is paid, hence amount of the bill is progressively increasing. In this respect I contacted personally to account officer south on 25/08/2012 in his office, who assured to do needful. But the S.M.S. received regarding bill for the period 01/08/2012 to 31/08/2012 shows that the billing section did not care to follow instructions of account officer as he told when I contacted him on phone. However he assured me to need full and advised not to make payment for the present. My phone number is 07312484721

• Vi
      20th of Sep, 2012

May I know what action has been taken on my complaint registered by me on 07/09/2012egarding land line phone number 07312484721 account number 1010507030.As I am not getting correct bill yet.My I know the procedure of disposing of complaint please. Thanks

• Bs
      15th of Dec, 2012

My phone No. 07312570876 not working sense last 1 year properly(noisy sound come) presently comp. No.1009031646 not resolved to till date . no dial tone come .BS HADA

• De
      19th of Jan, 2013

I am having residential telephone number 0731-2792805 which is not working for last 3 days. I have registered complaint on 198 local automatic complaint number, but till date i.e. 19.01.2013, no one has taken note of the complaint so far.