Bsnl Dataone / Not responding for any compliant

1 India Review updated:

The dataone connection given by BSNL is not working. since the date of modem given to me the BSNL DataOne people have not at all responding to me or my phone calls. They say that they dont have any service personnel to attend the Broad band connection problems. They simply give a modem and some accessories and a password and username there ends the matter. No matter the connection is working or not they charge everymonth as per the plan. They give reckless answers to customers. They dont even say how to lodge a complaint. This is the state of affiars of BSNL DataOne. How to solve my problem? Except to cancel my account?

Comments

• Ra
      6th of Aug, 2008

The same problem i am facing right now and by auto tuned complaint i made my complaint but after four days when i tried and found that no complaint was logged in as i have been told again i have made my complaint on dated 6.08.08, and discussed with the BSNL they said no such a complaint no is with them for my no 07312610658. I said better to choose another option for communication very surprise to listen in such competitive buisiness very well you may.

• Sh
      26th of Aug, 2008

I DO have BSNL data one b.b within a year they have changed the Modem, still the same with no link stablity so unable to connect the B.B.Very Very Pothetic service because there is no sufficient engeniers in the feild only one, can you believe only one this is being told to me by the engenieer itself.
    Without b.b is like no water in Desert.

17th of Apr, 2009

Since I got my BSNL Broadband activated (about 15 days back), I am frequently getting connection problems. Earlier it was OK but for the past few days, I am so often getting disconnected (at about 10 min interval) . When connected, speed is not proper. Sometimes, while verifying, it says u entered invalid username and password .
    I contacted BSNL Broadband centre several times on 2350000. Mostly, they don't pick up phone. When they pick, I never get a satisfying reply. They keep on saying, check your telephone line. I even registered my complaint 3 times on BSNL complaint number at 198. But nothing has happened till now. I am helpless

Docket number : 2346

8th of Aug, 2009

i am from kerala
    my landline number is 04822244778
    all my neighbours got cable connection 2 years before
    but my connection is still fron line
    so i sufffered faults regularly

i complined this on my exchange...but no action...

i am a broadband user of 500rs home plan
    i can't use internet most of the day a month

please do asolution...pleaseeeeeeeee

• Kv
      5th of Oct, 2009
    BSNL dataone
    India

My BSNL telephone (265757583) and Internet is out of order from 17th of September 2009. Despite giving complaints no action has been taken place.

• Cr
      27th of Jul, 2010
    BSNL
    bsnl.co.in

I talked to the customer care executive about connecting internet through mobile on laptop. But he was very arrogant in talking and was unable to solve my problem. It is very ridiculous that a customer care executive talks in such a manner. It is very agonizing.

28th of Jul, 2010
    bsnl.co.in

Since 3 months broad band at our home is not working.We have given complaint twice through the call center, they provided us 2 diffrent complaint numbers.Whenever we call back & ask them about the status by specifing the complaint number they try to give us new complaint number & will give sick reasons for not attending the complaint otherwise they will put on hold for nearly 1 hr after attending the call.

• Er
      29th of Jul, 2010
    bsnl.co.in

Internet disconnect any time & connect after 2 hrs or 3 hrs. if we complaint no answer. if reason is asked no body able to give the reason.

• Em
      30th of Jul, 2010
    Bsnl Dataone - BSNL says foul words if we ask them to solve the problem
    bsnl.co.in

After I applied to BSNL for broadband connection, i got it after 6 month. after getting the connection, it didnt worked for 15 days. no one came for help. after i got it solved it by another proffesional, now bsnl is not giving me the email id and password for checking my usage rate. 1957 is the number where 24x7 it is engaged. the employees of BSNL says foul words if we ask them to solve the problem. BSNL should be urgently given to any private player.

• Fe
      30th of Jul, 2010
    bsnl.co.in

I had applied for Internet connection on 31 march 2008. They installed my modem on 11 april, but the password they provided is not working till date. I contact everyone i could, but all in vain & now i am fedup of all this.

• He
      2nd of Aug, 2010
    bsnl.co.in

I had applied for BSNL Broadband in June 2007 - ONLINE. To my surprise with in next 10 days BSNL linemen came and fixed Landline. On asking about Broadband they stated itll be given in next one month or so (they asked 100 rs as "khrcha pani" which i gave). Initialy for 10 days this connection(28436069) was working and then it went dead. From then on im dying to here ringtone in that dead receiver. I thought BSNL guys will set it right once they will come to provide Broadband. My waiting period kept on increasing and when it reached about 2 months and i received my bill i thought its high time to start following BSNL. I called up their call center at number given in bill...it was engaged. I wrote complaint through net...nothing happened. I kept on getting billes every 2 months with increases amount though phone was dead.Then i could locate BSNL offic`e in my area (Avalahalli) and there i met Mr Kumaraswamy JTO, Avalahalli. He asked me to give a letter for reconnection and initial amount and he will ensure to get other amount waive off and give life to connection. i did the same. paid amopunt too. But nothing happened. Again i went to mr Kumaraswamy for update. he said-its government office it will take time. I got to know noting is going to happen and i wrote a mail to which was mentioned in BSNL Website. After this i got a call regarding confirming my complaint. A few days after this i got call from Avalahalli office stating i need to pay due amount and connection will be given. Now the question is when i havent used phone why should i pay? This has been a long trail for me and unnecessary headache which im bearing since last June.

• Br
      4th of Aug, 2010
    bsnl.co.in

My broadband connection is getting out frequently, server not found error is existing for along time frequent complaints were made and no response The equipment and accessories are working normal. Getting vague and irritating replays from BSNL OFFICE.

• Ba
      6th of Aug, 2010
    bsnl.co.in

The internet connection which is provided to me is of speed around 2 mbps but from last month speed is hanging near 90 kbps-100 kbps and if you talk about download speed which was very fast earlier now it is around 2 kbps-5 kbps...

• Fo
      9th of Aug, 2010
    bsnl.co.in

My broadband is not working properly. that means if internet is connected then with i few minutes it disconnected and it happpens continuesly for more than a week. i am totaly rely on internet for my job and so i am sufferred a lot. automatic disconection and someday whole night internet is not functioning...

13th of Sep, 2011
    BSNL DataONe

Internet disconnect any time & connect after 2 hrs or 3 hrs. if we complaint no answer. if reason is questioned no body capable to give the reason.