BSNL / Non- receipt of Tarang instrument!
I had applied for Tarang Instrument and submitted the form at Govindpura BSNL office on dated 15/05/2007. Tarang Instrument is a gift given by BSNL to land line customers under Double Dhamaka Programme and lot of publicity is given on phones and in news papers.
45 days have been passed after submission of application form neither i have received the instrument nor any information.
More BSNL Complaints & Reviews
- Bsnl Broadband Services - Not able to get the Broadband connection! 
- Bsnl / Cellone - SIM card failed to register 
- Bsnl Internet Connection - Browsing speed problem 
- Bsnl Bangalore - Telephone Out-of-Order for more than a month! 
- BSNL - BSNL Noida Complaint Number Required 
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] - harrowing broadband service continues — ph#1352960181
- BSNL - defective not re-placed
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] - landline
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] - bsnl flower bazaar office in chennai - not processing ecs / auto debit request for monthly bills even after a month
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] - complaint regarding our landline no.0130-2474754