BSNL / non issue of bill payment receipt made on line

I AM HAVING CELLONE CONNECTION (POST-PAID) HAVING NO.[protected]. FOR THE PAST MANY MONTHS I HAVE BEEN PAYING BILLS ON LINE (VAS).
HOWEVER, FOR THE LAST TWO MONTHS AFTER THE TRANSACTION IS THRU', THE SYSTEM IS NOT GENERATING RECEIPT AND THROWING AN ERROR - " INCORRECT INPUT STRING ...".

SAME THING HAPPENDED WHEN I PAID MY LANDLINE BILL ALSO LAST MONTH. I THINK THERE IS SOME BUG IN YOUR SYSTEM. PLS CHECK IT UP AND FIX IT

THANKS

Comments

Da
  11th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I am having DATA ONE land line connection (Post-Paid) of no. 2650113. We have not recieved our August bill therefore we could not make the payment. Because of this reason our out going facility has been disconnected. please issue our august bill so we can summit it.
Thanks

15th of Mar, 2009

I am S.Napoleon and my phone number is 24746874. Today I paid the bill amount on line and my bank confirmed the transaction. But there is no any confirmation by emai or sms from bsnl.
Please take appropriate action. thanks

25th of Mar, 2009

sir,
I am unable to get payment receipt of online payment of mobile bills.
Please make easy . Why shows always server unavailable?

Navajyoti sarmah
osssa p-021.

25th of Mar, 2009

too much lazy broad band service at bihpuria town, why?

Kc
  23rd of Jun, 2009

I have paid the bill of my landline phone ( 2400439 - Nallasopara west) online through SBI Net banking on 23 June 2009. I was not able to get the payment reciept. Kindly arrange to sent a copy of the reciept through e-mail.
My E-mail ID : kcjayaraj@rediffmail.com

This is the second time I am facing the same problem.

Please do the needful.

Keloth C J.

Ra
  23rd of Dec, 2011

my ph.no-0565-2550253, online payment recepet no.-888882594595 &txn no-tx21121114261175 dated 21/12/2011, mera phone abhi tak chaalu nahi hua ha.

Pu
  23rd of Dec, 2014

I have paid the bill of my landline phone ( 712-2252856 - Nagpur, Maharashtra) online through Net banking on 22 Dec 2014. I was not able to get the payment reciept. Hence, paid Rs.1044 may be two times due to not appearing payment receipt. Kindly arrange to sent a copy of the payment reciept through e-mail. and get it clear about double payment also.
My E-mail ID : wnpaunikar@gmail.com. It is very difficult to submit bill payment receipt to office for reimbursement.
Please do the needful.