BroadbandOffers.com / NO Refund Returned
Back in January, Time Warner offers a free wireless modem through Broadbandoffers.com. But I have to pay for it first. So I charged on my Credit card.
Since I chose the Self-Installation, Time Warner still send a service man over. The service man refused to use & connect the wireless modem, so I ended up with a wired modem.
So I packed the wireless modem & items back into the original box with air cushions & returned it back to Georgia wasrehouse within 30 days. I spent another $13.35 just to return the items back.
After a month went by, I didn't hear anything at all from them, so I called up in March. The service Rep told me she would put it "priority" and I should hear from them through E-mail within 7 - 10 day.
I've been given the run around since the beginning of March, and now it's May & the Supervisor in charge said the Modem came back as "DAMAGED". So I argued with her, but no avail. No E-mail notification was send to me at all !! NO REFUND.
This is certainly a RIP OFF PUBLIC company.
More BroadbandOffers.com Complaints & Reviews
- BroadbandOffers.com - Ne rebates, no response! 
- BroadbandOffers.com - Rebate offer 
- BroadbandOffers.com - no refund - company contact info 
- BroadbandOffers.com - Broadbandoffers.com Rebate Scam 
- BroadbandOffers.com - Shell Organization 
- BroadbandOffers.com - Don't fall for new website