Barmensen Labs Complaints & Reviews

Barmensen Labs — Refunds

why is it that you people calling me and telling me that you will send me some free stuff and bill me later...

Barmensen LabsBogus Charges

Every time I called to cancel bogus orders, they sent me something else. I finally had to call and cancel my credit card in order to stop them from shipping me stuff that I did not order. Every time I called, they said that they had a recording of me accepting more product. I told them to remove me as a customer and to block me from any further transactions with them. They still sent me more stuff. Do not ever order anything from them unless you want to deal with months of bogus credit card charges. Also, they never refund you the same amount as they charged your card.