British Delights / Unauthorized charges

British Delights has several complaints against them registered with the Better Business Bureau. Since they are not a member, they do not care what the BBB has to say. They steal from whomever they wish.

The BBB just closes any complaint filed as they know they cannot do anything. The BBB should at least post a warning to consumers to avoid these British thieves.

It is unlikely that I will travel from California to Massachusetts to file in small claims court to get the $70 back they stole from me.

On the other hand, I just may be in Massachusetts this spring. I could stop by to thank them in person.

Perhaps I could do $700 worth of damage to their store...

Ho

More British Delights Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Do
      10th of Jul, 2009

British Delights has the worst customer service i have ever experienced. Do NOT order anything from them, they send out-of-date products out and basically just don't care.

• Mr
      3rd of Jan, 2011
    British Delights - Damaged Merchandise, Problem Unresolved
    British Delights

I ordered several jars of marmalade on November 15, and when they finally arrived--very late--they had been so badly packaged and misdirected, that all but two of the jars were smashed or otherwise unusable. E-mails get no response. I did manage to contact the company by phone and thought a replacement order was enroute, but Christmas has come and gone and there is no sign of the marmalade, or a refund. Now I just get an answering machine when I phone the company. I wish I had seen the other consumer complaints before ordering. This is beyond inept--this is just plain dishonest. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!