Bray and Scarff / Service complaint

1 8610 Cherry LaneLaurel, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3014707500

I purchased a Bosch oven from Bray and Scarff and the electronic components went batty 9 mos into (infrequent) use. 3 trips from the (nice) service tech have failed to solve the problem. The Customer Svc dept relies on me to call them to tell them the problem persists. Their answer is to schedule yet another tech to visit my home. This even though the original tech told me he has swapped out ALL the relevant parts. My requests to speak with a Mgr has gone ignored 2xs. They say he'll call and never does. Makes you wonder about the sign in their show room that states "if we can't fix it, we'll replace it".

Du

Comments

24th of Sep, 2008

My case is similar with a Fisher & Parkel dryer model B4, which was working with a miner panel problem, the technician came to fix the dryer and he told me that he got the wrong part, after he leaf the dryer did not work at all. I call for service again and they told me that the manager will call me back, but he never did. I try to get the service again, however because I request that the technician should come in the morning I was told by the Technician supervision named Holy that another company will take care of my case the next day, so she gave me the name and the phone number for the other company, after that I contact the other company and I spoke with a person who name is Paul, he told me that I need to fax my invoice for the dryer to schedule the repair for it, so I call back to 301-470-47500 and was told by the secretary that I have to work with the new company main whle there is not fix for my dry. So, I will complain to better business bour and Consumer affer in Montgomery county. I will never buy a product from Bray & Scarff they should work with a better service contractors.