boxaid.com / Scam

1 07070, 301 Route 17 North, Rutherford, NJ, United States Review updated:

I needed to repair my computer and I decided to use the services from the website www.boxaid.com. I contacted them, and we agreed about the day and the price. At the estimated day, no one arrived and I was worried. I contacted online agent and told him about my problem. The agent promised to send someone, who would repair my computer. And again it was only promise. So disappointing, and I wanted to warn everyone that these people are irresponsible. Better avoid this company.

Ka
Dec 25, 2013

Comments

• Si
      18th of Jan, 2014

This complaint is not valid. BOXAID is not a door to door service. This is an online computer repair company that connects to computers remotely. they connect to via the internet, not face to face. Do not make complaints about companies if the problem is that YOU do not understand how they work. Bring your computer to some overcharged company that will keep your machine for several days/weeks before they have a chance to even look at it to tell you that they cant help you. BOXAID is a fantastic service!

• Bo
      25th of Jan, 2014

This is a complaint written by one of http://www.boxaid.com/ many competitors. We don't offer onsite service like the complaint says. That is the premise of our entire business is that we fix computers remotely. The competitor is most likely found on our tech support company comparison page found here http://www.boxaid.com/online-tech-support-reviews/ Thats because we reference the complaint board website and we never had a complaint against us so they figured they would add a complaint for Boxaid thinking it would make us lose customers . Our work speaks for itself with hundreds of positive reviews from real customers and most of our business is referrals. Our competitors have to make up reviews and use techniques like writing bad reviews about their competitors.

• Re
      19th of Feb, 2019

I would like to apply a job with BoxAid.com. I wonder if they offer training, prior to hiring. It's a good company, I believe.