Boscov's Department Store / tv console

1 Easton, PA, United States

I purchased in/around July 2017 for gift for son. He put together, used for TV (38" flat screen) for about 2 months. Son then stored in my living room for just over year... unused, covered with cloth, nothing placed on it. He and wife moving into new home and uncovered to find it, what I can only say, it was swayback! I've never seen anything like that before. We've since inverted on cloth, and weighted somewhat to try and correct. I unscrewed one leg( didn't attempt 2nd), to clear underside to weight evenly, but fell to pieces as I loosened. Needless to say, son doesn't have his barely used piece of furniture in his new home, I'm unable to locate sale in my online account and I'm out a couple hundred dollars, he's out the stand and I need problem resolved immediately, as TV is placed on floor for past week. Obviously, I don't want same product replaced, as we can clearly see lack of quality. Store credit will suffice to replace . I've been a customer for years, purchased sectional, chairs, lamps. Luggage etc...I refer all friends and family. I would be extremely dissatisfied if this taken care of. Thank you.

Cr