Borderfree / customer service and invoicing
Shortly after placing an order through your service, my credit card information was stolen and subsequently that card was closed. Borderfree decided to reject the invoice from my bank, which would have automatically transfer to my new card, and continuously threaten and send me various invoices as they split my order up into 2 different shipments (which arrived as one shipment, at the same time, on the same day, in the same box). They have sent an invoice to an imaginary PayPal account which I do not have, and the alternative way is to either a) send my credit card information over email, or b) to the out of service phone number they provided. The company I purchased from (Nordstrom) and my bank (RBC) both have said that the orders have been paid for and dealt with on their side of things, so it has been entirely Borderfree being a horrible company to handle something involving fraud and theft with.
More Borderfree Complaints & Reviews
- www.borderfree.com - terrible company!
- www.borderfree.com - no info about the order and rep didn't reply
- Borderfree - unauthorised credit card charges
- Borderfree - bad service and attitude
- Borderfree - order e4x001039043640
- Borderfree - asda
- Borderfree - so unprofessional
- Borderfree - incomplete refund
- Borderfree - refund and poor communications
- Borderfree - washer sun joe spx3000