BookMyShow / Fraud by Bookmyshow

IN Review updated:

I had tried to book 03 tickets through* bookmyshow.Com* aroun
1205 pm for movie *khiladi 786 on 9th december 12 for 03.00 pm* show at*funtime cinema sinhgad road, pune* . I made the payment of rs. 531/- Through ICICI bank credit card, however the booking failed for some technical errors of website (I have taken screen print of the massage I got while booking) and I neither received any sms nor any email about the confirmation of my booking from bookmyshow.Com. Ireceived an *sms from ICICI bank at 0546 pm on 09 dec12* *that an amount of rs 531/- Has been debited from my account vide transaction ID 258422 *for
booking three tickets through* book my show.Com .* I immediately called bybank who advised me to contact bookmyshow office for the details. I contacted bookmyshow office & informed *miss hetal & miss shinoya* about the incident who
advised me to send an email. I sent mail and now they told me that they cant refund my money

Comments

• Wh
      Nov 21, 2010
    Bookmyshow - Crappy customer service
    Bookmyshow
    India
    bookmyshow.com

I always felt that customer service in India would be good. But I was thoroughly disappointed. I wanted to buy tickets for my parents in India. I used my credit card but I was told that there was an error and tickets could not be booked. Next day, I noticed a charge on my credit card. Been trying to call their helpline, but can never get through to them. Will be disputing it for sure, but wont use this site again.

• Ic
      Dec 13, 2012

Hi,

Please write to us at [protected]@icicibank.com with your contact details and we'll get in touch with you at the earliest to assist regarding your concern. Refer '3818550' in the subject line.

Regards,
    ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

• Dr
      Oct 14, 2015

I had deposited 1500 in BookMyShow wallet for booking ticket of India vs S.A. cricket match. But i couldn't book ticket because of improperly working of site. Now i requested to company for reverting my wallet balance into my bank account. Now Company is denying to reverting back in my account.

• Bo
      Dec 11, 2015

Hi!

We are sorry to know about this

Please share the contact details (contact number and email id) entered while transacting at [protected]@bookmyshow.com LIVE CHATS or at 022-[protected] / [protected]

Thank you for being our valuable customer.

Regards,
    Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.