[Resolved] Book My ShowFake tickets

Avoid this terrible fraud service and do not buy tickets from this website Book My Show! I have ordered two cinema tickets via their website and when I did not receive my order I contacted their customer care and asked what was going on. Their rep assured me that everything was fine and told that I'll get those in cinema! They said that I need to tell my name and that I have made a booking via Book My Show. When we arrived at the cinema and asked about our tickets they said they had no idea what we were talking about. Cinema manager said that all tickets were sold out because it was a premier and that they did not work with a company called Book My Show!!!
Beware and avoid this site! They are selling fake tickets and there is no way to get a refund!

• Resolution statement

• BookMyShow Customer Care's Response, May 30, 2017

Hi,
    We know this must have caused you trouble. Please accept our apologies for it.
    Please share the contact details (contact number and email id) entered while transacting at [protected]@bookmyshow.com LIVE CHATS or at 022-[protected] as we are unable to trace any details.
    Looking forward to serve you soon.
    Regards,
    Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.

Ra