Bojangles' — no pies cooked
I have been loving Bojangles chicken for years! I lived in Ky., but the company I worked for was based out of NC. So every time I would go south I stop a Bo. and eat. I have never liked sweet potato pie until I tried it at Bo. and loved it. From that point forward I would always order two for leaving.
When it was announce that we were getting a Bo. in Versailles, Ky. I was excited! Even though it's a 30 minute drive from me I go at least once a week. The problem is every time I have been there they never have pies prepared. I'm told it will be 10 minutes. I'm on my lunch and do not have an extra 10 minutes to wait. As I stated it takes 30 minutes to get there. Out of all the Bo I have visited this is the only one that never have pies ready to go!!! They recently opened a new one in Winchester, Ky. which is also a distant from me but the one time I went, they had cooked pies. HAVE PIES READY!
Updated by No Pie In Versailles, KY, Jan 24, 2017
It should read Versailles, Kentucky
More Bojangles' Complaints & Reviews
- Bojangles - fish sand 
- Bojangles - messy food 
- Bojangles - misleading advertising
- Bojangles - overcharged 
- Bojangles - cold chicken an little bug in mashed potatoes 
- Bojangles - complaining about the biscuits.
- Bojangles - customer service and product
- Bojangles’ International / Becajun.com - hair in my daughter's chicken
- Bojangles’ International / Becajun.com - employee
- Bojangles - management