Bojangles — misleading advertising
They advertise free iced tea with chicken meal. When I ordered since a drink is included in the meal I could select another drink and get my free iced tea. NOT the case, . The iced tea that was free with the meal was included in the price of the meal. So I paid for my free iced tea. When I complained about the advertisement they just looked at me like I was crazy. Although the restaurant was VERY clean 4 (four) flies zoomed around us as we ate. I will not return to that Bojangles or any other.
More Bojangles Complaints & Reviews
- Bojangles - fish sand 
- Bojangles - messy food 
- Bojangles - overcharged 
- Bojangles - cold chicken an little bug in mashed potatoes 
- Bojangles - iced tea tasted like rubbing alcohol
- Bojangles - complaining about the biscuits.
- Bojangles - customer service and product
- Bojangles’ International / Becajun.com - hair in my daughter's chicken
- Bojangles’ International / Becajun.com - employee
- Bojangles - management