Bojangles’ #480 Roxboro,NC 27573 / injury

1 533 YOUNGER ROAD, ROXBORO, NC, United States Review updated:

On Dec 11, 2018 @ 6.40 am I went into the Roxboro, NC # 480. When I was going back out to my auto I slip & fell on black ice yes I had the right footwear on for the condition.results tore rototar cuff, surgery Jan 2, 2019 . Out of work up to 5 mos.I have ins.but I will be getting very low income, as this great lost of income to me & my family, I am 64 yrs old & tome are hard for me. I content that if Bojanlges had open after the sun came up, or if there would had been warning signs up or the employees had told be it was there this never would had happen.I didnt get a letter from Bojanlges saying they were sorry & a $25 gift card.I going to loose over $8000 of income plus the pain I got to go thru now & after the surgery .Is it anyway, anyway you all can help me finanical, as this is a big lost. Yes it was reported to the mangers/ Thank You & Merry Christmas & please think about the poor people like me/

Bw
Dec 23, 2018

Comments

• Su
      23rd of Dec, 2018

You need to contact a personal injury attorney. Bojangles is not going to voluntarily just give you money.

• Su
      23rd of Dec, 2018

Wow, you fell next year but came back from the future to post.

You were a klutz and didn’t watch where you were walking. It was there when you went in and you were fine.