Bojangle — supreme combo
On February 4th, I went to Bojangles to get me a chicken supreme combo. Once I got my food I went home. I did not open the box until I got home. Once I got home and open the box I start to smell an odd smell. That's when I realize that they had cooked the chicken tenders in old oil. I tried to eat it but the smell was very strong and it was too late for me to take i.
More Bojangle Complaints & Reviews
- Bojangles - fish sand 
- Bojangles - messy food 
- Bojangles - misleading advertising
- Bojangles - overcharged 
- Bojangles - cold chicken an little bug in mashed potatoes 
- Bojangles - complaining about the biscuits.
- Bojangles - customer service and product
- Bojangles’ International / Becajun.com - hair in my daughter's chicken
- Bojangles’ International / Becajun.com - employee
- Bojangles - management