BodyBody.com / no product shipped, no refund

1 United States

04/23/2007 complaint validated by bbb operator
04/23/2007 reopen the complaint
08/19/2005 case closed as beyond purview
08/19/2005 inform consumer-referral to federal ag
08/19/2005 out of purview-referral to federal attorney gen.
08/13/2005 complaint received by bbb
_

Please find below a copy of a letter sent to body body on august 5, 2005. I have since sent another e-mail to which I have not received a reply. this letter best and fully explains my situation.

Body body
211 east ohio street
Chicago il 60611

Dear body body:

Re: order bodybody-9890 from body body

I am writing to you to explain a situation and to demand immediate resolution. I wish I did not have to take the time to do this, but unfortunately I do.

Please refer to the following timeline regarding the above mentioned order I placed from your company.

December 12, 2004 - order placed for one dress at the cost of $104.89 usd.
December 12, 2004 - billed $104.89 to amex by sports wear llc [protected] il.
January 12, 2005 - e-mail requesting status of order from jennifer.
January 12, 2005 - e-mail reply from jennifer, "your dress should ship today."
February 16, 2005 - e-mail to jennifer advising that the dress has not yet arrived.
February 17, 2005 - e-mail from jennifer stating, "the dress is still unavailable."
April 22, 2005 - e-mail inquiry whether or not we will see this dress.
April 22, 2005 - e-mail from jennifer stating, "... we will refund you right away."
May 31, 2005 - e-mail to jennifer requesting status of refund not yet completed.
June 1, 2005 - e-mail from jennifer requesting amex number because order info had expired.
June 2, 2005 - e-mail to jennifer giving amex number to facilitate refund.
June 2, 2005 - e-mail from jennifer stating receipt of our number, "thank you."
July 18, 2005 - e-mail to jennifer advising refund has still not occurred. no reply.
August 4, 2005 - e-mail to jennifer advising refund has still not occurred. no reply.
August 5, 2005 - e-mail to jennifer advising refund has still not occurred. no reply.

That brings me to the writing of this letter. at the time of this writing, there has not been a reply from jennifer to my last three e-mails, nor has there been a refund. I checked with the body body website (http://www.bodybody.com/info. html) and see that jennifer is still listed as your "customer service specialist" so I trust that no change has occurred there.

I believe I have been co-operative and patient enough, but I still want to bring this transaction to a close.

Please assist me in any way possible, to make this refund take place immediately.

Yours truly,