Bob Watson Chevrolet / BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

1 Harvey, IL, United States Review updated:

After seeing the ad for pick a payment program, I decided to take a chance on this program. I'm very disappointed with Bob Watson. Once I signed up for the program, after receiving 5 phone calls a day from the dealership for over a week, I stopped in for a visit.

After spending 3 hours waiting on financing approval, I had to leave due to other prior commitments, was stole by the Sales Manager Frank that I would have the information faxed to me by cob Friday. Well, after a number of phone calls and being told that the information would be sent in a few moments, today is Tuesday at 4:00 pm and still no documents. The additional sales person Joe has informed me that the bank has decided not to finance me.

Not being financed, it ok. But to be lied to on a number of occasions has me really upset. How can you treat customers like this. You're harrassed by the salespeople about coming to the dealership and then the provide you with the worst customer service.

Ms

More Bob Watson Chevrolet Complaints & Reviews

Comments

15th of May, 2009

I wouldn't buy a car from bob watson if the gave me the car for free and the cash in my pocket for the price of the car!!! keep away from this place like the plauge!!!