Bob Watson Chevrolet / Scam

1 United States

Bob Watson Chevrolet located at 147th street in Harvey Illinois continues their assault on any and all people dumb enough to walk through their doors. This is truely one of the WORST places to purchase a used car!!! Operating in a lower working class black community this company continues to prey "unchecked" on the unwary person seeking to purchase a used car!... Don't just take my word for it...See for yoursel[censored]... All you need do is walk through the door and say "Iam looking to purchase a used vechicle" On 4/3/06 I made this horrible mistake and was greeted by sales people (maurice payne and john cappas)who from the start refused to show me a vehicle without first running a credit check and getting a commitment to buy.I settled on a 2002 volvo S80.. .but every time I asked for the full price of the car I was given a "monthly payment amount" This tatic is used to disguise an inflated price.The full price is not given until AFTER PURCHASE.After being promised that this car was all wheel drive and had the balance of factory warranty.. I purchased this car(for $24, 999..!!!) only to find out it had no factory warranty and was not an AWD vechicle...AND...READ THIS...This car was the featured vechicle and was sold to me for thousands of dollors above the advertised price!!! As of 7/1/06 I have spent over $3000.00 dollors on repairs (car was purchased on 4/3/06) ... As of 7/1/06 Bob Watson Chevrolet has refused to address any of these issues.

Li