Bob Brady Auto Mall / Dishonest Practise

1 Decatur, IL, United States Review updated:

Wow! Where to start, I was contacted via email in regards to a pre-approved program that I qualified for set up an appt via phone gave her all my informaion prior to coming down and was told that I was pre-approved up to $25K. Made the three hour trip down to decatur illinois only to be told now that I was not qualified? A month later I pulled my credit only to see they pulled my credit FIVE TIMES! When I called the original sales peson Chantell Hilton for an explanation and reason she ignored my call. When I got her manager ANGIE MANNS on the line she was pretty much very rude stated that this is what they do and to get over it!!! I would of never dealt with them if I I knew that I would of had this type of experience! I ended up going to another dealer and having a WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE! Avoid this dealership, AVOID THE PRE-APPROVED Program it is a scam and their CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE!

Sh
Apr 23, 2013

Comments

• Ba
      24th of Jan, 2012
    Bob Brady Auto Mall - switch and bait
    bob brady auto mall
    Decatur
    Illinois

they lie to you, cheat you and then sell you something that needs work, for an outrageous amount of money.

• Le
      30th of Jan, 2012

Worst place EVER. I would not buy a car from there if it was the last place on earth. They do and say what they have to to get you in to the dealership and then change the story to accomodate themselves.

STAY CLEAR...waste of time and effort. They will treat you like trash.

Lee Sanders.

• Sh
      23rd of Apr, 2013

Mr. Handsome B Wounderful obviously you are hiding your real name for a reason. No I never agreed to the terms and if I was communicated FULLY what my experience would of been I would of NEVER gone to BOB BRADY. Its sad that a dealer can't return calls after, but once a complaint is made they jump on the message board to defend themselves!!

• He
      23rd of Apr, 2013

Pre-approved pending credit check...those things are all the same and so they did check your credit and found you didn't qualify, and you are mad because you thought they would rain that kind of deal on you? Clearly you know your credit, and you did not read the fine print...all you saw were dollar signs in your favor...your fault, not theirs

• Sh
      23rd of Apr, 2013

Paid Commenter with multiple user names (heath2011, Handsome)...whose next ?You can rebuttal me all day but the fact remains the same I know my credit, I read the terms, I was lied to once I got there...went to another dealer...issue resolved. Don't use a mom and pop shop such as Bob Brady use a reputable company with great customer service such as toyota motor credit or lexus!!

• He
      24th of Apr, 2013

This is my only screen name, but it is nice that you think you know it all...