BMTC / Misbehavior of conductor

India Review updated:
4.4

My daughter aged 13 years has a concessional bus pass from jayanagar 5th blk to makkala koota, changeover at jayanagar 4th block. She takes the 60 series bus up to basavanagudi police station and then takes buses plying on KR Road to makkala koota. On 14th aug 2008 she boarded 60A at police stn and the conductor was misbehaving right through. At Shanthi theater he asked for her bus pass and on seeing that he literally pushed her out of the bus saying it's not a valid pass as 60A does not go to makkala koota. She was embarrassed and was crying and next she boarded 60B and the conductor asked for her pass and said it's fine and 60A conductor was senior and cranky. I req2uest the authorities to instruct the conductor to behave themselves and it's public transport and not the property of driver or the conductor. Where can i give a written complaint?

Comments

Sa
  26th of Aug, 2008
I boarded bus no KA 01 F 2135, from vijayanagar which is 60 series bus.I wanted to go to jayanagar.Bus actually goes from vijayanagar to till jayanagar 9th block.It was very rush in the bus and till 5 stops over from vijaynagar, the conductor dint come to give the ticket.I saw her sitting at the last seet of the bus and chatting with one of the passenger.It was very rush and I could not go to her and collect the ticket.After 6 stops she came to the front door.And started scolding in slang language for not taking ticket till 6 stops.I request you to either increase the bus frequency so that we can go and collect the ticket or through out the conductors who does not do their duty properly.Jai karnataka.Jai bharat.
Go
  28th of Dec, 2008
Dear Sir/Madam

Today i.e 29/12/2008 i reached bangalore at early morning 4:30, and very much glad to see that bus service was still available at that time.
I took bus to sreenivas nagar Bus No 45, KA-01-F-1451, The bus was almost full and i was in the last seat. By the time when the bus reached Chamrahpet circle conductore came to me for ticket, till than no passengers had get down from the bus.
I gave him 20/- for two tickets which costs me 10/- per ticket, but the conductore returned the change of 5/- and i was surprised, for a while i thought is it a new year offer, but it was not so, he told 15/- he charged for without ticket that means that amount is for his pocket, he has did the same for all, he gave the ticket only on demand other wise no ticket.
On an estimation approximately 40 were travelling in that bus
If minimum charge on 40 is 10/- ( With ticket) and he has charged 7/-(with out ticket)it means 7X40 i.e 280/- per trip is for his account. which is non account to BMTC.
This is not the first time it had happend to me but this for the first time i am writing tio you.
Who will take care of this
Please save innocent peoples,
Please reduce corruption.
Please be a part of Development,
Please be a part of construction, not destruction.
Su
  10th of Feb, 2009
ROUTE NO 95 KAMALA NAGAR TO SHIVAJINAGAR 8:15 am bus is not coming properly depo no 31
Ma
  31st of Mar, 2009
I completely agree with this. Some of the conductors will sit next to ladies only even if other seats are empty. If anybody has any contact for complaining about this (phone/email id) please share it here. It would be a great help.
Manoj Balakrishnan
Aj
  9th of Jun, 2009
Drunken BMTC drivers
Last week I saw BMTC driver drving bus fully drunk.When I complained to conductor he scolded and said its none of my business.
Bus was coming from Hebbal to Banashankari-at late night.
Ajith Kumar

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] Logo Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC]
Overall Satisfaction Rating