BMG / National Credit Solutions / unsubstantiated collections
I received a durogotory listing on my credit report for non-payment of an alledged $229 overdue for CDs from BMG from 2004. Who keeps checking or credit card records for five years? Why didn't BMG contact me at all during that period? When I wrote to BMG, they informed me that I have a $0 balance. Thus, the dispute with National Credit Solutions begins.
My credit ratings with the three agencies range from 763 to 802. I just refinanced my mortgage at 4.375% which would be impossible if I had a history of late payments.
Check out http://www.creditboards.com/forums/lofiversion/index.php/t380875.html and /URL removed/ We are not alone!
More BMG / National Credit Solutions Complaints & Reviews
- BMG - payday loan scam 
- National Credit Solutions - BMG - bmg 
- BMG / National Recovery Agency - fraudulent collections
- Attorney Nicole Wilson For BMG Payday Loan - being accused for receiving a payday loan from bmg payday loan
- BMG Payday - unpaid debt 
- BMG Rights Management - collection company
- PBM Greenfield Publishing - my money I was getting
- BMG Customer Research Inc / Dennis Hawkins - I never got paid
- BMG Payday Loans - fraud 
- Sony BMG - scam