BMG Music Service — fraud/larceny/breach of contract
BMG Music Service is a subsidiary of Direct Brands, Inc. http://www.directbrands.com/
I was a member since BMG Music Service was RCA Music Service in the early 80's and back then you could get vinyl or cassette. I signed up for their "2 Free For Life" program, which entitled me to 2 free albums (at the time, either vinyl or cassette, later CD) every year I was an active member.
In March of 2009, Stuart Goldfarb, President BMG Music Service, sent a letter stating BMG was going to cease operations and any remaining gift certificates needed to be redeemed by May 31, 2009. I filled out my remaining "2 Free For Life" cards and sent them in, 3 weeks in advance of the drop-dead date. I also included a printed document that had the same information on it. All was sent from the counter of my local post office, because I figured the letter was overweight, which it was. Since I had not seen anything by the end of June, I decided to contact BMG Music Service to see what the holdup is. Imagine my surprise when their Bonnie Chiffer, Diana Rogers, and Parker Simpson of Customer Service claimed to have never received the order. That's pretty convenient of BMG to have lost the letter, rather than honor their contract.
More and more people are posting this same horror story on Rolling Stone's website: http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2009/03/10/12-for-one-cd-deals-no-more-bmg-music-service-ends-in-june/
More BMG Music Service Complaints & Reviews
- BMG - payday loan scam
- National Credit Solutions - BMG - bmg
- BMG / National Recovery Agency - fraudulent collections
- BMG / National Credit Solutions - unsubstantiated collections
- Attorney Nicole Wilson For BMG Payday Loan - being accused for receiving a payday loan from bmg payday loan
- BMG Payday - unpaid debt
- DBMG Technologies - unauthorized charges
- BMG Music - I do not owe
- BMG Direct Brand Music Inc - never ordered anything from them
- BMG, CMG, Northern Teir LLC. - payday loan scam