BluumCan't cancel

M Jul 25, 2016 Review updated:

I have signed up for Bluum service and for several months I have been getting their boxes. My child did not like things they sent us so I decided to cancel. That wasn't actually the only problem. Sometimes they've sent us clothing and every time there was a sizing issue.
I contacted customer service many times and never received a response. Asked them to cancel my subscription but they continued charging me! The only reply I got from them was a message stating another box was sent to me!!
I went online and left a negative feedback on their Facebook page which was deleted right away! Then I contacted my bank and blocked Bluum.
Stay away from these scam artists!

• Y
      Aug 16, 2017

Hi there,
    I'm writing on behalf of bluum to say we are so sorry to hear you had a negative experience back in 2016. We've since been acquired by a new parent company and things have changed a LOT. We are building boxes differently, we have a new customer service team, and customers these days are thrilled with the delight and discovery we deliver to their doors each month. If you'd be interested in giving us a try again, now that we're the "new bluum", please shoot us a Facebook message and we'll set you up with a discount on your first box! We're sure you'll feel differently about your experience this time.
    Thanks so much,