Blurb / Duping customers

Blurb.Com is billing me for two photo books due to an error in their online order form. This error was not because I did not check my work. It was because their order form gave me an error message of failure on the next screen after I entered my credit card. This indicated to me that the order was not placed and it had failed. I resubmitted the order using my PayPal next. I now have two books coming and not one. This is FRAUD! It's easy to see that they are intentionally giving folks a failure message in order for them to place a second order.

Ri

Comments

19th of Jul, 2010

Blurb bound the wrong parts of my three books together. They obviously never bothered to check the products before they shipped them. Worse, Blurb never admitted any possibility of their having made an error. Their e-mails said they were sorry that I HAD A PROBLEM with the quality. They placed the blame entirely on my not liking the results and would take no responsibility for having bound the books completely wrong. They acted as if I am lying and demanded scans or the books themselves. I sent scans, but I rather doubt I'll ever get this corrected, despite all my effort, time, and money.