blueworldpools / product is not what is it advertised to be
We listened to a sales person for about 3 hrs. Could only give us a good price if we gave them a down payment that day.Had phone call to office and lowered our price somewhat. No chemicals will be needed only the special Dynamo Ionizer Filter and pump(yahoo big deal) the salesman told us he would send us a free cover for winter, but somehow it was left off the order form. and we had to buy one.The liner was the best made, they would treat the ground for weeds and cover it with high grade sand. Well, guess what ? Yep you got it walking around the inside of the pool I felt weeds growing thru the liner. BEST LINER MADE NO WEEDS WILL GET THROUGH THIS!! What a big fat lie. I treat around the outside of the pool with chemicals to keep weeds from growing to the pool. As for chemicals yes we use chemicals because the water turns Green if you don't. Algae grows on the steps of the ladder.Constant upkeep. the vacum that should keep the floor clean will only vaccum one side of the pool. You have to constantly take the cleaner to the unclean side of pool.If I had it all to do over I would RUN from the salesman.
More blueworldpools Complaints & Reviews
- Blue World Pools - beware of them 
- Blue World Pools - $299.00 pool 
- Blue World Pools - don't do business with them 
- Blue World Pools - credit report 
- Blue World Pools / Puronics - scammed 
- Blue World Pools - don't do it...
- Blue World Pools - above ground pool sales 
- Blue World Pools, Inc. - pool 
- Blue World Pools - purchase price and being threatened 
- BlueWorld Pools, Inc. - above ground pool