BlueSnap / False order

1 Via Minetti 5/21Genoa genova, Italy Review updated:
Phone: +393421697088

Dear Friends, today saturday 30/05/2015 at 4:54 pm you sent me a receipt for a payment about an order that I never set. I never asked you anything, I don't know who you are. Perhaps I'm wrong, perhaps I made a mistake, but I don't remember anything like that. I think that the message is a fake and that someone is trying to cheat me using your data. In the message there is a Reference Number: [protected], and an Account Number: [protected] at the Date 30 May 2015. The product is Reimage PC Repair - Home plan Reimage onli1 for the Price of euro 21.95. Besides, if it is a fake, someone knows via your website my credit card with its number and the receipt concerns an illegal transaction and such a sum was stolen. I beg you to search for any sort of dirty trick against me and, if it is possible, recharge my credit card and return to me my money. Thank you for attention. Best regards. Alessandro Mussini - Via Minetti 5/21 Genova.

Al
May 30, 2015

Comments

• Tu
      21st of Oct, 2018
    BlueSnap - Refund
    London U.K.
    Australia
    Bluessnap.Com

I don't have account with you and have never purchased anything from you but you have taken $365.61 out of my account. This was taken out on the 12/07/2017 purchase Authorisation ref.# 4557035011584039 from my statement. So the refund of $363.61 back into my account asap. Have been in contact with my bank.

Leanne Gilloway