Bluegreen Resorts / scam
My husband received a call from this company offering a wonderful 3 night vacation package for our whole family for only $79 and we would only have to attend a 90 to 120 minutes sales presentation. He agreed thinking this would be a nice vacation get away for our family. After he told me about it, I decided to go check out this company on the internet and found numerous complaints and horror stories about their "presentations" so I decided that we should cancel it. When I called to cancel the trip they informed us that our $79 would not be refunded because it was 30 days past purchase date and of course at the bottom of all the small print it states that. I had a feeling we already lost that $79 but I was not about to lose any more money to them.
I just want to help keep other people from losing money to these people that, from all the complaints that I have read, are obvious scam artists.
Please stay away from BLUEGREEN RESORTS!!!
More Bluegreen Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegreen Resorts - scam and cheating! 
- Bluegreen Timeshare - timeshare buy back! 
- Blue Green Vacation Club - This is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase 
- Bluegreen Vacation Club - stay away from this scam! 
- Bluegreen Resort - I won a sweepstakes... yeah right! 
- Bluegreen Vacations - recent purchase
- Bluegreen Vacations - total scam and they know it.
- Bluegreen Vacations - vacation/travelers plus
- Bluegreen Vacations - timeshare 
- Bluegreen Vacations - our stay.. or our walk in rather