Blue World Pools / unethical behavior

1 United States

On 12/27/18 I received a call from my employer informing me that a representative from Blue World Pools had contacted them concerning my account. He stated that the representative had discussed personal information with them relating to my payment history. Needless to say I was very angry that the pool company had done this. I called them and questioned them about this and the representative I spoke to denied that anyone from their office had contacted my employer, saying that no one from there company would do anything like that and he wanted me to send him a recording of the conversation in question, which of course I could not do. I had my employer contact them to give more details of his conversation and he was able to get in contact with an office manager and registered a complaint in my behalf. The manager stated that she would investigate the matter.
I have had problems with this company from the beginning, starting with delayed installation of the pool to incomplete installation and service support in general, and now this. I'm beginning to deeply regret signing a contract with this company.

Sa