Blue World Pools / they scammed, lied and stole
On July 5th, we had salesmen at our home to consider buying a pool. After 4 hours of deal making we had signed up and put a deposit on a $22, 000 pool that was promised to be installed in 2wks. The very next morning, I called to cancel the order. The customer service rep. Told me he would send my deposit back to me and there wouldn't be any problems. 4wks later, they call to inform me I can't cancel they were going to put a lean on my house, and make me pay for the pool. After scamming a little more, we thought we couldn't do anything about it. We find out our check was cashed and were guaranteed a pool installed by 8-15, well this morning I get a letter in the mail stating that their lenders are being "picky" and they can't finance a pool at this time. It's 2 months later, the end of summer and we have no pool, we lied to and robbed!BLUE WORLD POOLS IS A JOKE!!!
More Blue World Pools Complaints & Reviews
- Blue World Pools - beware of them 
- Blue World Pools - $299.00 pool 
- Blue World Pools - don't do business with them 
- Blue World Pools - credit report 
- Blue World Pools / Puronics - scammed 
- Blue World Pools - start to "finish" which I am not sure will ever happen 
- Blue World Pools - customer service /installation
- Blue World Pools - don't do it...
- Blue World Pools - above ground pool sales 
- Blue World Pools, Inc. - pool