Blue World Pools / scam

Three times I’ve set up apts for site inspection, three times I took time off work to be on site, three times BWP was a no show, If you want to buy a new pool go to another company.

Blue world pools must be in business to make phone calls only.

Blue World Pools only response to this problem is: Would you like to setup another appointment. NOOOO!!! Your company has cost me money already and I’ve never seen a BWP rep.

To all interested in Blue World Pools BEWARE, Don’t waste your time.

Va

Comments

13th of Aug, 2008

Back in may of 2007 They came to my house.There were 4 of us here.It was explained that i was a disabled vet and also totaly disabled(s.s.).The slae man assured us that instead of sending a written cacellation we could call and cancel which we did within less than 24 hours.It was met with much hatred by the mealy mouth little worm that works in collusion with Mike the owner.They did in fact place a lein on my home and now I have to get it off.They said that they were not responcible for what theirsalesman said but he is a representative of that company so in fact they are responcible i would think.I would appreciate any help for this problem.Above all do not do buisness with this company as they are a bait and switch outfit and rip-off people constantly.

• Sh
      18th of Jun, 2009

Me and my husband also bought a pool from Blue World pools. I only worked for the first three months. We called them to tell them that our pump went bad. He assured me that they would send another one out. They never did I called them constantly up untill October when they was no longer in business. I called them again the following year and they told me that they had sent one out last year. And it wasn't there problem. I got bad customer service as well as know pump i had a ten thousand dollar pool that has work since the first three months after receiving it. I wouldn't recommend anyone to do business with these people i think we need to protest the company i wish someone could help us all.

10th of May, 2010

We had a Blue Wold Pool Rep come out for an estimate. They said it would be 90 mins...It took 4 hours! After they dropped the price by alot of money we decided to go ahead and do this.

Well after we signed the papers we decided that it was just really a stupid decision and decided to cancel. We knew we had a 3 day window so we called they took another chunk of money off and my husband said to check it out with what are interest rate would be they said it would take 3 days (see the pattern there).

Well I wanted OUT of it and was upset. I came across this website and showed my husband and he said Cancel it. So my husband faxed a letter to them. I called to confirm that they got it he said yes but would not be able to confirm that it was canceled i said why???

After arguing for awhile he finally said you have to mail a letter to cancel it instead of fax. So I knew my time was running short and had my husband overnight the letter to have this canceled. Then I called for him to see if they had done so. They said they have the letter and they are "working" on it. This statement went on for hours.

We are "working" on it. So then after getting so aggervated I lost my cool and said im tired of waiting this should have already been canceled please do so NOW! They then said I was not on the account and could not talk to me anymore. SO then I said I will confrence my husband in and they said no he has to call us.

I said I will not hang up I want this canceled now! We have followed the proceders step by step! Then miraculausly a manager (who mind you had been in a business meeting with for 2 days) appeared. He very hatefully said HE WOULD NOT TALK TO ME ANYMORE BECAUSE I WAS NOT ON THE ACCOUNT!!.

I said I will call my husband in on confrence and we did. He then tried to say my husbands signature was forged! UGH the nerve! My husband confirmed that he mailed the letter and they said they would canceled it.

They have no choice at this point but to do just that. Keeping my fingers crossed..

• Ts
      24th of May, 2011

I contacted Blue World about a pool and left a message for them to call me back. In the mean time I looked up reviews for the company and seeing that they were all bad decided not to talk to them. Well not only do they call about 40 times a day they have also gave my cell number to telemarketers. I receive texts all night and all day. The last text I got from a company last night was 2 a.m. I have had this cell number for 12 years and have never received a unwanted call. So i called Blue World Pools and told them I did not want one of thier pools and to delete my phone number and quit giving out my cell number and he said he would remove my number and the texts should stop! We will see.

• Ag
      31st of May, 2011

Blue World Pools, Inc. does not sell your information to anyone ever. My organization also does not text. Please contact me directly so I can ensure your number is removed from our call list. I can be reached any day at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. Thank you for your interest and time. I am not sure who is texting you but I can promise you it is not from my company.

14th of Jun, 2011

I totally agree. I had an appointment set on a Friday afternoon at 5:30. The rep never should up nor did they think to call. After calling to let the company know how upset I was that they didnt call to let me know that they were cancelling, the rescheduled again with me the following week. Well, they at least called and told me they were canceling. I have since tried to contact them but they have blocked my home number from calling. When I try to call it goes to an automatic machine. If I call from another number I at least get to speak to someone. I guess its up to me to let my kids know that they will not be getting this pool but I will keep shopping to find another company.

• Bw
      23rd of Oct, 2011

BWP is a toal rip off!! As stated above if they see your not going to pay the $20, 000+ for there pools then they get on the phone and call Atlanta and get someone on the phone to offer you a show room pool for $8, 000 or less...Then when it comes down to getting your pool, financing will call and tell you that the financing company is offering you a better deal for the pool...Instead of the Mid-line your gonna get a Classic for $2000 less and less on interest rate as stated and at the end your will be paying less for the Classic (the best of there pools). Well once they came to install the pool my parents was rushed because they had to have the papers notorized and the bank was about to close so they went ahead and signed the papers. Well the installers had to go find dirt (which was not the dirt that was mentioned from the salesman-top of the line dirt) had done dug up the yard and put the sand down and then the installer comes in...I see the papers and the contract was for $8000 more than what was mentioned on the phone when they called and said the bank is approving the better pool! What can you do know since the papers were already signed! Lesson learned!!! I called BWP and talked to financing and they tried to say that my parents misunderstood... Well the amount that was on the contract was never mentioned and the $2000 cheaper than what was orginally quoted mentioned and the price it would be!!! I tell you I wouldn't deal with these people ever again and will not refer anyone to them. Oh and the rep will tell you all you ever have to do is put clorox in the pool once a week...WRONG!!! This company beats all I've ever seen!!

• Br
      29th of May, 2012

we bought a pool from blue world pools they said it was life time warranty but come to find out nothing is under warranty they even put a lean againt our land a home now we have a 20.000 .00 dollar plus pool with no warranty

• Ca
      18th of Jun, 2013

Blue World Pools would not accept our cancellation. Took $500 out of our back account two months after cancelling. Threatening us with liens, credit reports and wage garnishment. Do Not Do Business with this Company!!!

• Ky
      23rd of Jun, 2014

Agree BWP is a scam and I will never call them again! If something sounds to good to be true, IT IS!!! I made the appointment and asked what info they needed AND asked what the cost would be. After they called me many times to move the date up I called the week of to make sure I had the correct time and they did not have me in the computer, so being the GREAT company they are it just so happened that they were able to get me in on that date at the time I wanted. Just so happens I asked or should I say told them that if they come to my home and it is more than the price quoted I would be pissed. That is when I heard an ear full about what I needed...SCAM ALERT!!! He proceeded to tell me that a pool is a luxury and if I was one of "THOSE" people who just go to walmart to buy a pool I pretty much get what I pay for. Here is where I told him that I was going to let as many people as I could know how they do business. DO NOT USE BLUE WORLD POOLS!!!

• To
      25th of Jul, 2014

So true. Do not buy a pool from them. VERY SHADY and Lack Integrity at ALL LEVELS.