Blue World Pools / they cannot be trusted
I have also experienced the same deliberate deception and increase in price of the pool. I spoke with an attorney today and if you have signed a contract send them a cancellation letter immediately even if after the 3 days, and whatever you do, do not allow them to install the pool or you will be obligated to pay their ridiculous price for sure.
There must be something we can do if we all ban together despite their threats of legal fees, liens on our property, etc. I was stupid and did not search the internet for more information before I got hooked in. I am searching all avenues for solutions and am digging in for the fight and I will not give up until Blue World Pools is held accountable for the unethical and deceptive business practices.
More Blue World Pools Complaints & Reviews
- Blue World Pools - beware of them 
- Blue World Pools - $299.00 pool 
- Blue World Pools - don't do business with them 
- Blue World Pools - credit report 
- Blue World Pools / Puronics - scammed 
- Blue World Pools - unethical behavior
- Blue World Pools - 28ft elite round pool
- Blue World Pools - pool liner leak
- Blue World Pools - sales representatives and staff
- Blue World Pools - all the broken promises