Blue World Pools / they want money before even deciding on what pool you want
The people at blue world pools have lost there minds. I have been trying since October of last year to get a rep. out here from there. Well today they call again and say that they are unable to make, that I will be receiving a packet in the mail. Like the other 2 times. So I call, The first lady in finance she was the rudest person, I did not even need to talk to anyone in finance, well long story short. I finally got to talk to a rep his name was ROB. Do you know what he had the nerve to tell me? His exact words were «You have to make blue world pool believe that you are serious, the only way to do that is to send the money for the pool." DO WHAT!!! No representative has been out here, I haven't even decided on what pool, everyone I speak to has attitudes. Now this wasn't $100 or $500. More like in the thousand. They really are scamming people. What can we do about this??? Does anyone know!!!
More Blue World Pools Complaints & Reviews
- Blue World Pools - beware of them 
- Blue World Pools - $299.00 pool 
- Blue World Pools - don't do business with them 
- Blue World Pools - credit report 
- Blue World Pools / Puronics - scammed 
- Blue World Pools - start to "finish" which I am not sure will ever happen 
- Blue World Pools - customer service /installation
- Blue World Pools - don't do it...
- Blue World Pools - above ground pool sales 
- Blue World Pools, Inc. - pool